Data use and Privacy Information Notice
The Waterfront is a trading name of Ethi-call Ltd.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and comply with all current Data Protection legislation.
This notice sets out the personal data we may collect from you, or that you might provide, and outlines how this will be processed by us.
It relates to our business of hiring meeting rooms. It helps us fulfil our obligations to you under current data protection regulation, in particular the 2018 General Data Protection Regulations. We have tried to write it in clear language and to be as transparent as possible.
If you have any questions or queries please contact our Data Protection Officer whose details are at the end of this notice.
Information We May Collect From You
In respect of this data, for the purposes of regulation, we are the Data Controller.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in any web forms or by using the mail:to email link on our site www.waterfrontmeetingrooms.co.uk This includes information provided at the time of requesting goods, services or information from us.
• Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email)
• Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the phone call and information you share with us.
• Information that you provide to us by completing surveys. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out with us, including but not limited to Our Site, and of the fulfilment of projects we are commissioned to assist you with.
• Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, regional location data (not your personal address), web-logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• To help us better understand how visitors engage with our website (this is done through Google Analytics)
• We may collect information about your computer, including your operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our cookies aren’t used to personally identify you as an individual or your device location.
To find out more about cookies - click here
Where We Store and Process Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us via email or our website is stored on secure servers.
If now or in the future you use a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us..
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our goods and services.
• We may also use your data to provide you with information about our goods and services which may be of interest to you and we and may contact you about these.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please let us know.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
It is your statutory right to make a subject access request to see the data we process in relation to you. You can do this by contacting our Data Protection Officer Using the Contact details at the end of this notice.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites.
Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Ethi-call or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you have any questions in relation to your Data or regarding this notice you can contact our Data Protection Officer, David Walwin, at the Waterfront, Welsh Back, Bristol, BS1 4SB 01179 428 1940 email@example.com